Leonchenko online store
This privacy and data protection policy defines the procedure for obtaining, storing, processing and using information obtained during the use of the site: https://leonchenko.com.ua/ (hereinafter - the Site).
Leonchenko Online Store is responsible for respecting the right of every visitor of our Site to the confidentiality of personal data and takes the latest technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of protection of processed personal data from unauthorized access.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the company only with the consent of the subject of personal data.
Administration of the online store site (hereinafter - the Administration) - authorized employees to manage the Site, acting on behalf of the online store Leonchenko, who organize and carry out personal data processing, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, actions or operations carried out with personal data.
Personal data controller - a natural or legal person to whom the owner of personal data or the law has the right to process such data. A personal data controller is not a person who is the owner and / or administrator of a personal data base instructed to carry out technical work with the personal data base without access to the content of personal data.
Recipient - natural or legal person to whom personal data are provided, including a third party.
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual that can be identified or can be specifically identified.
Confidentiality of personal data - Mandatory for the Administrator of the Site or another person who has gained access to personal data, the requirement not to allow their dissemination without the consent of the personal data subject or the presence of other legal grounds.
Public sources of personal data directories, address books, registers, lists, catalogs, other systematic collections of open information that contain personal data posted and published with the knowledge of the personal data subject.
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated ) systems.
Site User (Buyer / Consumer) - subject of personal data.
An individual who visits the Leonchenko Online Store Website to purchase, order products / services or who intends to purchase or order products and whose personal data are processed. Such an individual must have the necessary capacity. The Leonchenko online store cannot collect and process information from an individual under the age of 18. Consent to the processing of personal data of such persons must be given by the legal representatives of such a minor.
Consent of the personal data subject - any documented, voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing.
User account - this is information about the User provided by him when filling in the fields on the Leonchenko Online Store Site, which allow to unambiguously identify the User in the process of using the Online Store Site. The account is created by the User during registration on the Website of the online store. To access his Account, the User uses the e-mail address and password provided by him during registration.
Impersonalization of personal data - removal of information that allows direct or indirect identification of the person.
Responsible person - a person designated by the owner or controller of personal data, who organizes work related to the protection of personal data during their processing, informs and advises the owner or controller of personal data on compliance with legislation on personal data protection.
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data of the User
The purpose of personal data processing in the system is storage and maintenance of data of contractors, in accordance with Articles 6, 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
The personal data of the User can be used by the Administration of the Leonchenko Online Store Site to ensure the implementation of civil law relations concluded through the Site: https://leonchenko.com.ua/, providing / receiving and making payments for purchased goods / services in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine", as well as:
- registration and authorization of the User on the Website of the Leonchenko online store;
- providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Leonchenko online store;
- creation of an account for purchases, if the User has agreed to create an account;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site;
- registration and placement of orders for goods and services;
- fulfillment by the Seller of the terms of the contract of sale of goods at a distance;
- delivery of goods ordered by the User;
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending messages, inquiries related to the use of the Site, processing inquiries, orders, requests from the User;
- determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud;
- confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- processing and receipt of payments, confirmation of tax or tax benefits by the User;
- marketing goals;
- analysis of the usability of the Site.
If the User agrees to receive information about new products and special offers, the Leonchenko online store processes his data in order to send him his commercial (advertising) information, for example, about current loyalty programs, promotions, special offers or sales, etc.
The processing of personal data is carried out openly and transparently with the use of means and in a manner that meets the specific objectives of such processing.
In case of change of the specified purpose of personal data processing to a new purpose, which is incompatible with the previous one, for further data processing the personal data owner must obtain the consent of the personal data subject to process his data in accordance with the changed purpose, unless otherwise provided by current legislation of Ukraine.
The composition of personal data to be processed
Leonchenko online store processes certain personal data, depending on the purpose of processing, which, in general, will be as follows:
- name and surname of the User (Buyer / Consumer);
- email address;
- gender (choosing the form of application of Ms. / Mr.);
- delivery address;
- phone number;
- date of birth (provided at the request of the User (Buyer / Consumer));
- information on purchase, order, return;
- commercial information (if the User has subscribed to our newsletter);
- information about the connection, geographical location, views (if the User interacts with us from a mobile phone or any other device);
In the event that the Buyer terminates the contract and returns the goods of proper quality or Leonchenko satisfies his complaint about the return of goods of improper quality and refunds directly to his bank account, the Buyer must indicate the appropriate bank account number to which Leonchenko Online Store can transfer such amount. return.
Legal bases of data processing
Consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data does not provide an opportunity to register on the website of the online store Leonchenko, use an account, place orders, services, buy goods on the website of the online store Leonchenko. The User's consent is provided during the registration of civil relations in accordance with applicable law.
The online store does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User and does not control its relevance. Leonchenko online store assumes that the User provides reliable information and keeps this information up to date. The User (Buyer / Consumer) bears all responsibility, as well as possible consequences for providing inaccurate, inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous or irrelevant information.
The processing of personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data related to health or sexual life (special categories of data) is prohibited.
The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation, in any lawful manner, including in the information systems of personal data with the use of automation or without the use of such means.
User's rights in connection with the transfer and processing of personal data:
In connection with the processing of your personal data, the User (personal data subject) has the right to:
- know about the sources of collection, location of personal data, purpose of processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or provide instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by current legislation of Ukraine;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- access to their personal data;
- receive no later than 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by applicable law of Ukraine, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- make a motivated request to the owner of personal data with a refusal to process their personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate. Also, the right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of personal data at any time without giving reasons. The request may be to withdraw consent to the processing in part, for example, to withdraw consent to receive commercial information, or to withdraw consent to processing in full. If the consent to the processing of personal data is revoked, the User's account on the Leonchenko Online Store Website will be completely deleted and the data will no longer be processed. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any previous activities.
- to protect personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
- appeal with complaints about the processing of personal data to the authorized bodies or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
The administration of the Leonchenko online store is obliged to inform the User about the actions taken no later than within 1 (one) calendar month from the date of receipt of each of the User's requests.
Period of storage of personal data
The administration of the Leonchenko online store saves the User's data until the moment the User's account is deleted on the Site: https://leonchenko.com.ua/ The User's account may be deleted at his request, as well as in case of withdrawal of the User's consent to the processing of personal data, refusal to process personal data or request for their deletion.
Leonchenko online store systems will store only archival information related to the preservation of data on, for example, transactions, any claims that the User may have, in particular during the statutory warranty period or in connection with the law , which regulates the activities of the online store Leonchenko.
After the User (personal data subject) ceases to be a User of the Site by deleting his account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
Communication about personal data
Any messages or inquiries related to personal data can be sent to the administration of the Leonchenko online store in a user-friendly way, using open contact information.
Power of attorney for personal data processing
The Leonchenko online store may entrust the processing of personal data to business partners if necessary for transactions, such as the preparation of goods ordered by the User and the dispatch of goods or the transfer of commercial information (the latter applies to those Users who have agreed to receive commercial information). or for other purposes, the achievement of which is required for the proper execution of orders by the User.
Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by current legislation of Ukraine.
The User agrees that the administration of the Site has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the Site online store, including delivery goods.
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the conditions of consent of the User (personal data subject) to the processing of such data provided to the owner of personal data, or in accordance with the law.
Access to the User's personal data is not granted to a third party if the said person refuses to undertake to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" or is unable to provide them.
Electronic commercial messages - mailing. Refusal to subscribe to e-mail
The User may subscribe to the newsletter from the Administration of the Site, indicating his e-mail address or telephone number and agreeing to the processing of personal data in order to obtain commercial and marketing information by e-mail or text messages. The Site Administration uses newsletters and text messages to inform about the latest offers (for example, new products, services, special offers, promotions, discounts or sales).
The user has the right to control the receipt of electronic commercial messages of the Leonchenko online store.
The user can unsubscribe from newsletters and text messages at any time.
Notification of the availability of goods
At the request of the User sent by electronic means of communication, the Leonchenko online store informs about the availability of the required goods. Such notification may be sent only if the User has agreed to receive commercial information (mailing) about the goods of the Leonchenko online store to the specified e-mail address and to process his personal data. The user provides his data on a voluntary basis, but the lack of his consent to the processing of personal data deprives the administration of the Leonchenko Online Store Site of the opportunity to inform him about the availability of goods / services.
Cookies are used to operate the Leonchenko Online Store Website. Cookies are small files that allow devices used by users to view web pages (such as a computer, smartphone) to store some information about their device. The information stored in cookies is used, for example, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt the Leonchenko Online Store Website to the individual needs of the User. It can change the settings of cookies in its web browser. If the settings remain the same, cookies will be stored on the device. Changing cookie settings may limit the functionality of the Leonchenko Online Store Site.
The User may manage and / or delete, restrict or block cookies from the Site at any time by modifying the browser configuration.
Security and protection of personal data
The online store respects the confidentiality of personal data of its Users (customers / consumers) and makes every effort, using the latest technology, to ensure the protection of personal data of the User.
All physical, electronic and managerial measures are taken to ensure the security of the Leonchenko online store system. All data is stored and backed up on the company's secure servers.
The data received on the Site is transmitted via the https protocol, which ensures secure data transmission.
On the pages where the User provides payment details on the Site, you can see that in the right line of the address (depending on the browser used) an image of a lock or key appears, and the first letters appearing in this line change the address to https. If the User sees this, he can be sure that the Site is on secure servers.